This program is designed for Nurses, EMTs, Radiology, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, and other healthcare professionals.
- Identify prehospital communication management.
- State the best practices during code stroke to decrease time to treatment.
- Explain the impact of CT, CTA, and CT perfusion in acute stroke.
- Verbalize the types of hemorrhagic stroke and the specific treatment for each.
- Specify from the panel of stroke providers their experience and care process from attendees’ questions.
- Discuss rehabilitation in acute stroke patients.
REGISTRATION: Cancel no later than October 20, 2023
Kentucky Board of Nursing Approval: This offering for contact hours is provided by Baptist Health Lexington. Baptist Health Lexington is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Kentucky Board of Nursing (KBN). KBN Provider number 4-0012-12-24-036 KBN CE providership approval through Dec 31, 2024. KBN approval of an individual continuing nursing education provider does not constitute endorsement of program/offering content. This CE is an in-person and live activity and is approved 7.8 contact hours.
This program has been approved by the APTA Kentucky, A Chapter of the American Physical Therapy Association, for 6.5 Category 1 contact hour(s). Expiration Date: 8/24/2025. Approval Number: CS300-2023-APTAKY
EMT CE is issued from GSCEMS TEI 111
CE for Radiology and Speech Pending
Attendance Requirements: Must sign in, stay for duration of program, and complete a program evaluation. Partial credit will not be awarded.