Please register all attendees.
This free class meets in-person at Baptist Health Lexington, located at 1720 Nicholasville Road, 6:30-8:30 pm. Masking is optional. (Our free app, YoMingo, is an online alternative for baby care articles and videos.)
Baby Care Basics Class includes:
- Hands on practice for newborn swaddling, diapering, and bathing
- Normal newborn appearance
- Adjusting to the new daily routine
- Comfort measures for crying babies
- Infant safety, including safe sleep and car seat recommendations
- Helpful products and products to avoid
- Q&A with a pediatrician (pending availability)
- … and more!
Bring a newborn-sized doll or stuffed animal to practice with. Some dolls will be available in the classroom.
Hospital guidelines currently restrict children under 18 from visiting the facility unless visiting a parent on the Mother/Baby Unit.
Directions: Class meets in the Baptist Health Lexington Education Center located on the lower level (LL) of the 1720 building. The best place to park is in the North Parking Garage behind the hospital. Enter the hospital on the ground level, Entrance G. Follow the hallway, turning left after passing the flower vendor, to the main lobby. Take the elevators behind the information desk to the lower level (LL).
For questions or to cancel a reservation, contact email@example.com or 859.260.6357.